2011/12/09

Journey 2011 soon ends

---------------------------

Time flies. Yah, i know it's so cliche saying so, still it fit the most, rite? This year, Noel, New Year & Lunar New Year time is so tight, one or two week after each other. Lots of preparation, lots of plan, lots or reports, lots of ... $$ need to be made (literally, hehe). Last year, LNY cost me let see .. around fifty something, i guess. Yup, or even a bit more.

2011 ends with numerous remarkable events, some of which had changed my life significantly and dramatically. I do not want to recall them at all. Eventually i find the truth that family is the only true loev that given for you unconditionally and consistently no matter how and no matter what.

A day passed by, i learn the new "ugly" truth of you, and I feel blessed having you in my life as a lifetime partner (i do hope so) ...

A day passed by, i am grateful for the unconditional loev & care of Mom ...

A day passed by, i am grateful for all the muse, all the encouragement and the unconditional loev of Dad ...

A day passed by, i am grateful for the loev & care that the new family has been giving to me ...

A day passed by, i learn the new definition of "friend"... and i am appreciate that.

A day passed by, i am more social, yet more vulnerable, more closed ...


These festive time reminds me of the uni time when all I care is how to dress, where to hang out, ... careless about life. This year, all I care is my family.




Am 24.
Awaiting for a turning-year 2012.

Dec 2011

No comments: